When all of the beauty boxes arrived at once I was like, where to start? Still waiting on my Fab Fit Fun box, but I’ll go ahead and share the three I’ve gotten so far this month.
Target September beauty boxes:
- Nivea in-shower body lotion
- Acure hydrating shampoo and conditioner
- Simple micellar water
- Up & up cotton rounds
- Covergirl total tease mascara
- Garnier skin active moisture bomb
- Sensodyn strong and bright toothpaste
My favorites from this box so far are the Simple micellar water and the Garnier moisture bomb moisturizer!
- Curls leave-in conditioner
- Pretty Animalz panda calming facial sheet mask
- Palmer’s cocoa butter body lotion
- St. Ives apricot scrub
- Curls Unleashed curl defining cream
- ChapStick hydration (in blood orange)
- Shea Moisture organ oil and organ milk shampoo and blowout creme
My favorites from this box so far are the St. Ives scrub and the leave-in curl conditioner!
- Smashbox Photo Finish radiance primer
- ColourPop Cosmetics Brow Boss
- Dirty Little Secrets Lip Gloss in Nude
- Manefit Beauty Masks
- Pixi by Petra Fresh Face Blush in Beach Rose
favorites so far are the beach rose blush and the brow boss pencil!
Finally, my makeup essentials:
- Co. Bigelow gloss
- Eco Tools brush
- Milani illuminating blush
- Liquid Coal eyeliner
- Smashbox mascara
- Clinique foundation stick
These are my bare essentials. What are yours?
images via Target, ipsy, Pinterest, and me