Our May Target beauty boxes arrived last week! As soon as I opened mine I was hit with something that smelled so good, and I was surprised when I found out what it was. Here’s what’s included in the May beauty box:
- Wet n Wild: MegaLast Liquid lipstick: a color I wouldn’t normally choose for myself but all the more reason to give it a go, right?
- Soap & Glory: I was so excited to see that Target now carries this brand that I love. Flake Away Body Polish has shea butter, almod oil, peach seed powder and sugar to exfoliate dry skin. Since I already love their hand lotions, I have a feeling I’m going to like this, too
- Acure Red Clay Mask: this was in the April beauty box if you recall. It’s a little harsh and only meant to be used 1-3 times a week, so I’ve been using it once a week with good results so far
- Nexxus: 6 in 1 hair repair mask that looks divine
- Nubian Heritage Bath Bombs: these were the source of that light, delicious fruity scent! I can’t wait to try them
- Nexxus: Shampoo and Conditioner samples in cute mini bottles that would be perfect for a weekend trip
- Guess Dare Fragrance: smells so light and sophisticated
- Vichy Clay Mask: with white clay to hydrate and strengthen skin
Once again, lots of great products here to try. If you aren’t already getting the Target Beauty Boxes I would highly recommend them! No subscriptions, and they’re fairly cheap each month. Plus you know exactly where to go to get the products if you decide you like them.