What would a weekend be without a trip to Target? We ventured over to the big Target superstore on Saturday afternoon looking for, well, nothing in particular, but we came away with some great finds.
- Reed Diffuser in Honeydew Petals. From the infamous dollar section at the front of the store, this reed diffuser was only $3 and it smells delicious. There were two other scents, also available in candles!
- Threshold Woven Basket. Probably the one item I was on the look out for, a basket or tray of some kind for our coffee table. We were wandering through the Threshold aisles and came across a huge section of clearance items, including this woven basket. Originally $24.99, on sale for $8.
- Goody and Conair Hair Accessories. The never-ending story of lost bobby pins and hair ties continues. I figured it was time to get some more hair ties as mine go missing on the regular; and this round Conair brush caught my eye with the gold details and under $5 price.
- Spritz stickers. If you don’t know, Spritz is a brand of stationery Target started carrying. I bought some thank you cards a while back, and what is a thank you card without a fun sticker? These gold hearts should do the trick.
- Sunglasses. Another score from the dollar section, these cute sunglasses. Each pair was only $3, and they are identical to the ones in the accessories section of Target, the ones that normally go for $14.99+, so of course we each had to get a pair! Summer is on its way, after all.
Surprisingly I did not venture into the makeup or skincare aisles, however I did linger around the pajamas which are BOGO 50% this weekend, but alas I didn’t get any. Isn’t Target the best? 🙂